Lognote - My toy project

In a project, the code work is limited


When I say, "I think it will work if I change it like this," I get, "If it doesn't cause any problems, leave it as is."

Since code can cause unexpected issues if changed, I can't change it as I please.

Especially for work...


That's why I thought of the Toy project I read in the book.

Codes that I can modify as I please without affecting my work

When I was thinking about what to make, I thought it would be good if it could help my work, so I started making a log viewer.

Since it started in 2020, I worked on it for quite a long time.

I worked on it when I had time, so it didn't progress quickly, but I think it was made usefully.


When I first made it, there were a lot of errors, so I was embarrassed..

When I looked at the log, I added the parts I thought were necessary and fixed the errors.

Since the development work was done as I wanted and didn't require anyone's permission, it was fun.

Even now, when my head feels like it's stopped, I think about how to change it and apply the changed code.


When you want to freely change the code but can't, and want to relieve that frustration, try thinking about a Toy project, which can be helpful in its own way.

No comments:

Lognote - My toy project

In a project, the code work is limited When I say, "I think it will work if I change it like this," I get, "If it doesn't...