Adb connection through wifi

https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb?hl=ko


 Android 11 or higher

1. Enter Developer Options > Wireless Debugging

2. Change to "Disabled" -> "In use"

3. Select device pairing by pairing code

     Check the pop-up

4. PC: adb pair ip:pair_port

     ip:pair_port is set to the information shown in the popup

5. PC: Enter the pairing code that appears in the pop-up at "Enter pairing code:"

6. PC: adb connect ip:adb_port

     Use ip and port displayed on the wireless debugging screen

7. PC: adb logcat


Android 10 or lower (also works on Android 11)

1. Developer Options > USB Debugging

2. Change to "Disabled" -> "In use"

3. Connect the device PC via USB

4. PC: adb tcpip 5555

5. PC: adb connect ip:5555

6. PC: adb logcat

No comments:

Lognote - My toy project

In a project, the code work is limited When I say, "I think it will work if I change it like this," I get, "If it doesn't...